10 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in France 2022
Are you from Gabon – looking for Scholarships To Study Abroad? This article compiles a list of Scholarships for Gabonese To Study In France offered by Colleges and Universities. Some of these scholarships are granted by governments and institutions.
These scholarships cover for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. degree studies. Gabon students who need financial help or who want to further their education in France can apply for this scholarship.
The France education system is something you don’t want to miss as a student, therefore here is a list of ongoing scholarships for Gabon students to take in France.
I believe this article will help you in details on the ongoing scholarships in France, more especially the Gabon students.
Ongoing Scholarships In France for Gabon Student
1. Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships for Africans at the University of Strathclyde in UK, 2022
Faculty of Science Postgraduate Elite Scholarships are now available on offer for all new African students. This scholarship is available for students studying MSc/PGT programs in Science.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc/PGT programs.
Scholarship Worth: £4000/£3500 and £3000/£2500 is available for course tuition fees.
2. LSHTM Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship for MSc Program in UK, 2022
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research & postgraduate education in public and global health.
They are pleased to offer Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship to pursue an MSc program.
Level/Field: Scholarship is available to pursue an MSc program
Scholarship Worth: Full scholarship which covers:
- Full-time overseas tuition fees (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- Flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,500.00.
Scholarship Application Deadline: 31 March 2022
3. IBRO African Regional Committee Research Bursaries for African Researchers, 2022
The IBRO African Regional Committee is inviting applications for up to €4000 each to young African researchers. Bursaries are awarded to carry on Independent research.
Level/Field: Bursaries are available to pursue research.
Scholarship Worth: Awards of up to €4000
4. DAAD In-Country/In-Region Master Scholarship at the University of the Western Cape in South Africa, 2022
The University of the Western Cape is inviting applications for In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme“ Strengthening Advisory Capacities for Land Governance in Africa.
Level/Field: Available to pursue a Master’s degree program.
Scholarship Worth: The scholarship covers:
|Tuition fees||annually||The regularly charged amount|
|Study and research allowance||annually||460 EUR|
|Printing allowance||once at the end||400 EUR|
|Monthly Scholarship (Accommodation, Food, etc.)||monthly||In-Country: 400 EUR|
In-Region: 450 EUR
|Travel allowance (In-Region only)||twice (beginning/ end of the scholarship)||The flat-rate travel allowance will be specified in the letter of award.|
|Insurance||upon request||Standard tariff; if applicable an equivalent of 69 EUR per month, refund upon request and presentation of an original receipt of payment.|
5. UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship for African Legal Professionals, 2022
The University of California, Los Angeles School of Law and Sonke Gender Justice Network (Sonke) is now accepting applications for UCLA Law – Sonke Health & Human Rights Fellowship commencing in August. Fellowships are available for African legal professionals.
Level/Field: Fellowship is available to pursue Master of Law Program (LL.M.)
Scholarship Worth: Full-tuition grant to enroll in UCLA Law’s Master of Law Program (LL.M.) and assists Fellows in securing living and travel expenses for their studies. It also offers the opportunity to apply for a one-year Fellowship placement with Sonke’s Policy Development and Advocacy unit.
6. Ferguson MSc Scholarships for Africa and South America at Aston University in UK, 2022
Aston University is a long established research-led University known for its world-class teaching quality & strong links to industry, government, and commerce.
The School of Life & Health Sciences at Aston University is happy to announce Ferguson scholarships to students from Africa & South America for 2022.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programs.
Scholarship Worth: If you’re successful, you will have to contribute approximately £3,500 towards your MSc tuition fees.
7. WISE – Futures PhD Scholarship Opportunities at NM-AIST in Tanzania, 2022
The Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST), is one in a network of Pan-African Institutes of Science and Technology located across the African continent.
The African center of excellence on Water Infrastructure and Sustainable Energy Futures (WISE – Futures) at Nelson Mandela African Institution of Science and Technology (NM-AIST) in Arusha, Tanzania is inviting applications for WISE – Futures Ph.D. Scholarship Opportunities.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue Ph.D. programs.
Scholarship Worth: The partial scholarships will run for three years.
8. Full Fees African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship at Henley Business School in UK, 2022
African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship is now available on offer at Henley Business School in the UK. Six full fee waiver scholarships are available for African students.
Level/Field: Scholarships are available to pursue the MSc program.
Scholarship Worth: One full fee waiver is available.
9. UWC School of Public Health Postdoctoral Fellowships for Sub-Saharan Africans in South Africa, 2022
The UWC School of Public Health is inviting applications for Postdoctoral Fellowships in the field of Health Policy & Systems linked to the two NRF/DST SARChI Chairs in the School for the year 2022.
Level/Field: Fellowships are available to pursue the Postdoctoral program.
Scholarship Worth: The fellowship is initially tenable for one year starting in 2022, and is valued, tax-free at a maximum of R300, 000 per annum. Renewal for a second year will be considered depending on satisfactory academic progress and continued funding.
10. UCT Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship for Sub-Saharan Africans in Africa, 2022
The Genetics Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is now available at The University of Cape Town in South Africa for the year 2022. Students from Sub-Saharan Africa are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Level/Field: Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral program.
Scholarship Worth: This Ongoing scholarship In France for Gabon Students is valued at R300 000 per annum. The fellowship may be renewed for a second year depending on satisfactory progress and mutual agreement.
Scholarship Application Deadline: November 26
- 2022 Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) Scholarship
- List of 17 Best Free Online Breastfeeding Classes in 2022
- How much do firefighters get paid for their job?
- Introduction to Desktop Publishing, Definition, Selection, and Use
- Top 8 (Eight) Best Universities In Australia
10 Scholarships for Gabonese to Study in France 2022